At the beginning of each year, I always have these goals in mind that I want to do and accomplish for the year. I have never put them into writing though, but I must say, I was successful in my goals last year. We were able to visit my family and friends back in the Philippines last summer. I was able to do meal planning for the entire year and eat healthier, too, which was really good.
This time around, for a change, I want to write down my goals. I have more goals this year than last year so I think it will be great to write them down so I will not forget a single thing and, also, I think it’s nice to cross out one goal each time I’ve accomplished it. I think it would be a great motivation to see what you’ve already done and then look forward to the other ones to accomplish ahead.
- Continue to meal plan. I started doing this last year and it was great. I love home-cooked meals and I will continue to do it five times a week.
- Continue to eat healthier and drink more water. We tend to cheat once in a while, especially when life gets hectic, but we did good last year.
- Continue to spend quality time together as a family. Watch our favorite movies or watch a new movie in the theater whenever we get the chance and eat out to celebrate an occasion like birthdays and anniversaries or even our son’s proud moments in school.
- Travel in the summer. We have made it a goal to travel in the summertime and explore new places, although we did travel during the holidays in 2016 to New York which was first time for us to take a winter trip.
- Exercise, especially my Hubby who isn’t happy with his recent weight gain.
- Stay organized and tidy. I hate clutter so I always make it a point that our house is not messy. We do need to organize the closets though to make room for more.
- Make the bed every day. I am also teaching the hubs to make it a habit.
- Paint the bathrooms.
- Update the kitchen.
- Create a list of posts for the month.
- Practice photography.
- Engage more with my audience and followers.
- Grow our blog and social media following.
- Continue to collaborate with our trusted brands.
How about you? Did you make a list of your goals for the year too?