These baked chicken tenders are the best that I’ve baked yet, thanks to Trisha Yearwood. I found her recipe online while searching for baked chicken tenders. It was an impromptu decision to prepare baked chicken tenders that night so I didn’t have all the ingredients needed that her recipe calls for. Still, it turned out really delicious and my husband and son can attest to that.
I’ve prepared these baked chicken tenders many times already, but I’ve only now got the chance to finally share it here on the blog. And too bad. I think I was so hungry that time that I forgot to take photos of the cooked chicken. Bad blogger! LOL. But trust me, they were really delicious!
Here’s the recipe for you to try. For sure, you’re going to love this recipe too. You can check Trisha Yearwood’s recipe if you prefer to try hers. Hers has more added ingredients as well as a sauce. I still haven’t tried creating her sauce, The chicken tenders are already satisfying enough not to mention so quick and easy to prepare that I didn’t have the urge to try her sauce. I think you can say that I’m not really a “sauce” person. 🙂 But I am going to prepare it one of these days. Bet it’s good as the baked chicken tenders.
- 6 chicken tenders
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Put the bread crumbs in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix the mayonnaise, mustard and apple cider vinegar. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the chicken tenders with salt and pepper then place them one by one in the mayonnaise mixture.
- Then roll them one by one in the bread crumbs.
- Place them in the wire rack with the cookie sheet under it lined with foil.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.
I sure haven’t thought of adding apple cider vinegar to the mixture. That was such a brilliant idea by Trisha Yearwood. It gives the chicken such a unique and very delicious taste.
This was the first recipe that I did with Trisha Yearwood’s list of recipe. I’m going to hunt for more of her recipes.
Does your family love baked chicken tenders too? Let me know if you have tried this recipe.
Have a great Friday and hope y’all enjoy your weekend!